Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Hair! arghhh



Before ~ after...


i have a new hair cut liao... ho ho ho...
my hair was cut!
before of school reopening...
oh my god...
i am going to be older dy...
next year i will going to attend another government test ~ PMR...

PMR!
it make me become crazy...

PMR!
it make me fell frightened & frustrated!

PMR!
it make me fell that my life is going to be end... (0.0)

PMR!
i fell very scare!
wish god can give us easy exam question!
i wish too...
not only me, all of my best friends, friends or whatever...
i wish all my friend will get excellent result...

because they also wish that i can get excellent result...
PMR still have 9 ~ 10 months time starting from now...
however, i fell that time pass too fast..
although now still have a long time just reach PMR...
but it will past very fast!
haizzz
...

now, i still have 1 more holiday homework to do...
i fell happy because i dont need to worry about it....
haha..
still have few more days, i will meet all my best best best best friend...
i miss them very much

0 what do you want to say?: