Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i'm sick... T.T

i'm sick...
luckily i'm sick on the last day of examination...
however it makes me fell uncomfortable during the last paper ~ geografi...
tell you, while the last paper was distributed, my stomach felt pain!
but i pretent nothing happen...
beside me was kai hern he knew that i'm sick..
he did tell teacher about that, but he was commended by me... did not tell the teacher...
haizz...
during the three days of exam, i felt that i am too exhausted, so i will sick...
arghhh...
just now when i am at the hospital, it was many people...
soon, my mother felt that it was too long..
she felt that i am very very uncomfortable...
she quickly brang me to the clinic...
luckily she brang me to there, if no i think i will pengsan!
thank you mummy, love you!

0 what do you want to say?: