Sunday, February 15, 2009

to release my stress!

these are my mood before staring the activities
haha...
because of my result, i found a good chance to release my stress!
HAHA!
my target had been successfully done!
just now while the club activities was going on, i am still sad about my result, later on i justrealized that we would play station game later...
hehe, because i am one of the ajk so i had to take care of one of the station...
i took the most ''interested" part..
the first group that arrived didnt give me any 'impression' to kenak them...
so i let them to past the station...
however, the second and the last group was my TOYS..
ho ho ho... they was fully kenak by me...
the second group arrived late, it made me and my partner felt hot and angry about that..
so we punished them!
we commended them to pumping(boys) and pulling their ears(girls)!
they make me felt happy when i am punishing them... so q...
these are a some of their q photos... haha
i felt that i am very crazy lar...

aren't they q?

i felt that i am enough crazy... hope you all can forgive me !'o'!

0 what do you want to say?: