Sunday, March 8, 2009

do whatever you like?

do whatever you like!
i support this sentence..
do whatever you like, i just feel that this word is really suitable to be in my life..
if i want a thing, i will try my best to achieve it...
if i hate or dislike the thing, i will really exhaust all of my energy to make it disappear in my life...
i am not joking, really!
if i hate that teacher, my friends who know me, they will know what will i "react" to the teacher!
irritating lor, especially T.B.A...
she eh noh, yer, dont want to write about her, quite frustrated with her...
you know that this teacher has transfered for 3 schools...
at first, she was at ahmad mahir, then went to chung cheng, chung cheng hit her come our school...
from that day onwards, our school had become more ghosts, vampires...
whatever, very hate her...
write about other...
oh my god...
i just realized that i havent done my chinese essay for the competition of the whole malaysia...
arghh...
i am going to be schizophrenia... if i keep on to have so many competitions to participate...
haizzz...
really, our choral speaking have a sentence...
haizz... fifteen oh fifteen!
really suite my life...
haha...
briefly,i l0ve to do whatever i like lor..

0 what do you want to say?: