Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hong Kong i am coming... haha >.<

last week my mother told me that maybe we would go to hong kong during the one week school break... haha...
at first i didnt sure...
but now i ensure that i will be going to there for the whole week..
i can go to disney land...
i have travel to many places such as german, france, florence, venice....
i had pass through the paris' disney land...
i did not enter...
ishr...
now it is the chance for me to replace back my 'sadness'...
haha...
isnt that a good news...
i felt that nowadays i am very lucky...
haha... i can travel to many places...
haha haha haha
i think i will become a shopping gila when i arrived hong kong...
haha...
then come back become sotz...
haha!!!
felt that i always say haha ??
because i am very happy...
exciting just can describe my feeling lor... haha
whatever...
just want to say that hong kong i am coming....

0 what do you want to say?: