Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Friends join Blogger...

luckily and lastly, my friend finally make their blogs...
whatever, it means that they are turning their minds to blog now...
i felt quite suprised when they told me that they had created a blog...
at first felt that it was very unbelievable, but when i viewed their blog, i knew that they were involving to the modernization...
i dont know i use the word modernization is correct anot, if i am not wrong... haha
dont scold me... my friends, i just say for fun nia lar... aiyo...
haha
really suprised when heard that they were using blog...
really unbelievable
i repeated it twice...
haizz...
really eh?
they had tried to use blog...
haha
not poke fun at you all...
just...
you knew, very excited when i realized that my friends playing blog...
i am not alone dy... ish

0 what do you want to say?: