Friday, March 6, 2009

to soar above the enchanted clouds...

oh my god...
i am crazy enough yet sotz...
haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i saw an aurora during my journey to the blinding love...
it mesmerised my hopeless eyes...
my body was suddenly bestowed with many energies...
what a beautiful aurora..
during that time, i wish to have a wide + shining wings to spread out and towered that aurora...
that time i dont know what does the aurora called...
i used to say enchanted clouds...
during night it was silent...
the aurora was still appeared during the silent night...
no one was beside me...
i am just sitting on the green field, and staring the colourful light...
oh...
i saw the stars on the sky were sparkling...
i had found the new way to find my hopeful love...
my eyes could not found any hopeless, darkness...
thank you to the aurora (enchanted clouds)
you had brung me to live better...

...

0 what do you want to say?: