Monday, March 2, 2009

wish my class can get into the final for the pesta bahasa in our school...

gambateh!
i wish my class can get into final lor...
if get into the final, we will wish that we can get the champion...
after champion, then direct to the inter~school competition...
after winning, then we will go to the state stage...
oh my god...
i must stop think of these...
make into the final 1st!
gambateh 3 Tanjung, you are the best...
!!!!!

i wish the result will be like this...
english form 3 = 3 Tanjung ~ Champion
bm form 3= 3 Tanjung ~ Champion
chinese form 3= 3 Tanjung ~ Champion
these are my "vision" tell me...
xP

i just wish our class can get into all for the final level lor!
then later just decide!
gambateh to all pupils in 3T for tomorrow choral speaking competition!
gambateh
jia you
berusaha
add oil
... bla bla bla with the meaning of gambateh! xD

0 what do you want to say?: