Friday, March 6, 2009

good news to us..

ho ho ho
thursday, when the new timetable were distributed to every classes...
first and foremost, i checked that did our Physical Education teacher changed...
yeah! she didnt teach my class
T.B.A didnt teach our class...
yahoo!
wasnt that a good new?
i think it was a good new...
during wednesday, while having pjk period...
i am totally frustrated with that s2p teachers...
that day i thinked she was quarreling with her husband...
if not she wouldnt become to other persons...
she sent all pupils included me to the Principal's office...
she was exaggerating about that...
we just changed our clothes for a few minutes, maybe that time she was "suffered" from menopause...
it was possible because she was sotz...
changed shirts?
did she change shirts in no minutes?
was she a ghost?
terror...
terrible...
foolish...
idiot...
lastly, we standed outside the Principal's Office for her period...
my classmates asked me to please her...
i thought that she would for forgive us...
unexpectedly, she scolded me...
she asked me, did i asked you to go back?
i say nope... then she commanded me to tell my classmates that stand outside the principal's office...
what the f***?
whatever, lastly the kind principal let us went back to our class...
i thought she would find another things to penalize us...
whatever...
she didnt teach us anymore...
that day, i felt that everything were beautiful...
i thought because of her made me felt irritating...
haha....

0 what do you want to say?: