Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009!

Happy new year everybody!

this morning when i woke up, it's still raining, make me fell cold,
s2p rain make me woke up so early, arghhh!
now i just realize that rain is not very good...
it make me felll uncomfortable lar!
i still want to sleep!

Just now i am eating my breakfast, just ate a piece of biscuit, one cup of tea...
while i am eating i saw outside it was raining heavily, OH MY GOD! it is almost school reopening dy, still raining cham liao lar!

after eating my breakfast,
it was delicious, but i fell that i still not full yet!
i want to eat some special dishes like my favourite food ~ sushi, fried rice....
wish that i can eat it!
haha...
if i keep eating this food, i will become fatter!
later fat like feng yi ane...
until that time, cham liao lar...
haizzz!

0 what do you want to say?: