Thursday, January 22, 2009

lolz.

A long time i do not post any things...

during these few days i do have many things + homework to do...
my homeworks exactly like a mountain... not mountain i think, it's like hill lar...
ish ish ish!
very scare...
Homeworks can make us less touch computers and other new technologies things...
it's good!
New year new life, during school days...
except a teacher that i hate, the others teacher are very kind with me and my classmates...
ahah ...
expecially my sejarah, english, science, living skills, chinese... these teachers are very good... i will support them when my classmates gossip about them! because they are good to me!
they always help me and teach me if i dont know how to do the homework...
so they are good... right?
i will like to write their name here...
they are :
sejarah ~ Pn Aida
english ~ Ms Cheah
science ~ Pn Dalilah
living skills ~ Pn Zaiton
chinese ~ Ms Chang
i will not forget what advice they give to me!

this year is better than last year...
this year i have less hatest teacher, however my homework is doubled from form 2...
ahah
i know that we are in the exam form we will have many homeworks...
i know teachers want us to get straight a's...
isn't it is good?
haha...

TAY LIANG HONG GAMBATEH!!!!
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! (^0^)

0 what do you want to say?: