Saturday, January 31, 2009

What The Fuck...?!

Damn!
Useless cat ~ Rhapsody! owner ~ WFY!
review that what had you done to me 1st....
dont think you are a victim first!
see what you have write and hurt me and then why i will gossip about you... know the reason
Look out yourself, i dont not mean that your face are YONG SUI...
however see what you have done...
i know that, that are your blog!
that's not my blog, you have the capacity to write what you want to write...
me, i have my own blog, i also can write what i want to write, now you have make feel that we two are now not friends and become an enemy which we see each other we will vomit!
write if you want to write my name, i will write back you and dont think that i will forgive you!
if you dare please put the word you write bigger and let other ppl see that!
make ppl to feel that you are right and i am wrong!
shut up you, NOT NICE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
useless, foolish, idiot, F***!
think that!
you know me!
i am a ppl who appreciate friendship...
you know about that, if my friends betray me the first time i do will forgive them, moreover, if they keep on betray me you know what will i do!
i no need to keep writing so much!
i dont want to get hurt another time!
now keep on write your blog saying that you are a good ppl, and i am an evil person...
F*** YOU... suite you name! F.Y.

0 what do you want to say?: