Sunday, January 11, 2009

American Chicken...

American Chicken is a teachers "flower" names...
Her real name is T.B.A...
i cant write out her full name...
if she knows that i am talking about her at here, i will have big troublez!
haha...

nobody in our class have interest with her lesson...
she teach us PJK, usually in forum 3 Pjk is use for BI lesson...
she is totally crazy...
her "flower" name come from chung cheng...
American Chicken...
i think this name totally suite her...
haha...
this morning, when she was teaching, me and peck lian were gossiping her...
peck lian asked me that see the essay question...
if the main character name was B.A. it's so good...
i ask her why?
she answer me that you do not see that the ppl who had knocked down is not a ppl it's a chicken!
haha...
me and peck lian were laughing silently...

afterwards, she told us the format of teacher marking...
please use a sharpest voice of you and then talk...
class, if your essay is totally wrong your essay will direct put into the box of u3, OMG... wtf?

when i was asking question, i keep laughing, all of my classmates laughed me...
luckily i turn my laugh voices to sneezing voices...
haha...

after she go out, all my classmates were happy because they finally release from the suffering of T.B.A. periods...
haha...

an advice for the others,
you all must everyday hope that she wont teach you...
ish!
=.='

0 what do you want to say?: