Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Genting 1 day trip...

just now, my family and I went to genting highlands to play...
while we arrived, the first thing make us headache is parking...
we go through 5 floors at once...
what?!
genting is like a wonderful hill..
you know?
genting was crowded with people...
at first, i went to the indoor theme park...
oh my god, i couldnt find my favourite playing machines ~ ROCK & ROLL...
It is a machines using token...
when we put in the token it will fall.... then, i ask the ppl that incharged of the game...
he point me the direction to the game, when i saw it i quickly change the token through the machine...
the first time i changed 20 token it costs me 20 ringgit... OMG =.=''
but it didn't made me dissapointed...
i get 300 ticket... haha!
lolz...
after that i played a 'nasib' d game...
it just came out 38...
after that i1 felt that nothing to play...
so i go to find my aunty...
my aunty was good...
after that, we went to first world to shop and eat...
i went to the bum city, inside i buy a baby milo statue, a e pencil box, and a ali pecil box...
haha... i was happy...
haha...
ish ish ish, later we went to eat sushi, OMG i ate many sushi and sashime...
i will be fat liao lor...
moreover i went to the archery to play and became a latest archer...
haha, i didnt know how to play...
simply play then finish 9 ringgit...
haha...
lastly, we went to the cinema to watch a cinema named (ALL'S END WELL'S END)
it was funny!

0 what do you want to say?: