Saturday, January 3, 2009

one more day to school reopen liao! haha...

i can see all my friends and classmates dy....
Yeah!

but....

My homework had not done yet, still have one more homework to do lar...
sejarah nota, i just left 1 more chapter, then i can rest (finally), haha...

Just now i phoned my tuition teacher, she was also our school teacher...
I phoned her to ask that today tuition class is as normal, she told me that she was at school that time, so today tuition will be cancel!
i still asked her that, my class 3Tanjung held at where, still at the old place?
She answered me that, yar....

O!
when i ended the call, i scold DAMN...
shit , there is the most hot and useless places, T.T
i hate there, last time when i went there for an examination, me and all my Forum 2 classmates, were suffered inside, luckily our idea for the essay exam not broken by the hot air!

arghhh....
why dont our principal change it to the old places, the old places is cooler and better than there...
T.T
wish that our new monitor can helped us to comment to our principal that there is hot, call him to put some new fan in our classroom...

0 what do you want to say?: